16th feb 2013

Test Date-

17th feb 2013

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    More information about the test -

NATIONAL IT APTITUDE TEST

• NATIONAL IT APTITUDE TEST (NITAT) is India's largest and most widely recognized I.T. aptitude test conducted simultaneously across 200+ cities.

• It is a 100-minute objective type examination specially designed by NIIT to evaluate I.T. aptitude.

• About 4,91,400 students have benefited from this nationwide test over the last eight years.

• The test assesses functional abilities and behavioural traits that make up I.T. aptitude which is crucial to gain a foothold in the I.T. industry.

• The test does not evaluate I.T. skills and does not require previous knowledge of computers.

• Functional abilities assessed are Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, Problem Solving and Verbal Ability (including English Comprehension).

• Behaviourial traits assessed are Result Orientation and Teamwork. They are based upon NIIT's extensive research at Centre for Research in Cognitive Systems (CRCS) and through extensive industry interactions.

• NITAT will be conducted simultaneously on 17th February 2013 at over 200 towns nationwide, supervised directly by NIIT personnel.
  • Tilak Guru
    Tilak Guru
    😁😁😁 Thanks your kind information .
    I hope you will further help me for this topic!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Guys, Me safia & doing Mechanical Engineering from best engineering college in india i.e. Gulzar Group of Institutes...Now, I'm in last semester of Mechanical Engineering & looking for good...
Hello! I am final year B-tech student , i need some suggestion on projects related to dam ,something innovative plz rply me, send me details through mail thanx
Please explain me the function of ob_start() in PHP.
Hi Guys, I'm currently working on Twitter API for my final year Project. The purpose of the project is : Mining Tweets on various Topics with highly efficient and accurate...
More than 850 abstracts, papers, and posters spanning a wide variety of research, engineering, and industry multiphysics applications and simulations are available from COMSOL here: https://www.comsol.co.in/offers/conference2012papers/papers/