Nids

Dear All,

I am new to this forum. I have been trying to develop an NIDS. but i have stucked in verifying protocol stack. can any one send me details regarding this and help me out in it's codeing part. Its an urgent.

Thank you

Replies

• CEMember
    CEMember
    Hi swarup 😀

Sorry man , saw the mail very late -may be it got lost in Spam posts made by few people here.

Good topic. Yes, we can help you out. What all you have done till now in this? 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I firstly thyanks about what you did!i some information on bluetooth,really very intresting.am in year four electronics and telecomminication at KIGALI SCEINCE AND TECHNOLOGY IN RWANDA.I would like to ask...
can some one help me in choosing my career in robotics i am doing my under graduation with ece branch. thank you
The common problem most of us face is that we have to wait for long time to play the videos on YouTube. I'm wondering if there's a solution to this...
I have heard that matlab is used for many real world applications. What is the main use of matlab? how it is used in dsp?
Everybody is getting aware of the impact we have on the environment. This discussion is although not the subject of matter in this post. I would find it more interesting...