Nice to Join with u all

Dear CEan,

I'm Mahendran an Electrical & Electronics Engineer.... Have total 6 years of experience in energy sector. Hope this is most suitable place for every engineer to share their views...

happy to be here with 1000's of crazy engineers...
this is great place to share new thoughts....

Replies

• anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi Mahera...it's our previlige to Have such Expert people on CE... :smile:

We hope your active participation in CE...and share your views
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# ,

Welcome to CE. I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your colleagues & friends 😀 . We look forward to having you as our active member.

Yes, we have more than 19,000 craziest engineers from all around the world here. 😉
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Maherajsaro,
    Welcome to CE. Look forward to your participation and hope you enjoy here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a mechanical engineering student and wish to know how a 6 stroke engine works. I would appreciate any help from the experts. Thanks in advance.
hey guys please suggest some good topics for doing project in the final year.. of engineering.. kindly suggest........😒
hi guys just wondering if anyone has some sort of data on the recent experiments going on with NextGen Internet technology i.e Scientists have developed what they claim is a...
i wrote the following code snippet in Visual C++ 6.0 #include "h1.h" int main() { cout<<"\nHello \n"; printf("\nWelcome!!!"); return 0; } strange thing is that "welcome" gets displayed first and...
I'm a B.Tech final yr student in civil engg. Can anyone suggest me some topics for my final yr project, preferably in structural engineering? Are there any websites from where...