nice 2 know u all

😒 just trying 2 b a CrazyEngineer. nubie..
ur guidance might b helpfull for me..😒

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 Tell us how did you discover this website?
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Welcome Arjuno to CE 😁
  • Arjuno
    Arjuno
    just searching abot newest and craziest tecnology absolutely first, then i found this website.. CE
    😁
  • Arjuno
    Arjuno
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 Tell us how did you discover this website?
    just searching abot newest and craziest tecnology absolutely first, then i found this website.. CE
    😁
  • Arjuno
    Arjuno
    born_star16
    Welcome Arjuno to CE 😁
    😁oyeach..
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Arjuno!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The ISTE STUDENT’S CHAPTER at Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology, which is the biggest of its kind in the country, is organizing SREEVISION’11, a National Level TECHNICAL-SPORTS-CULTURAL Consortium. The...
The symposium, DESAFIO-2K11 aimed at providing a platform for professionals from Academics, Industries and Research organizations to discuss and exchange views/outputs on the recent advances and future trends of Information...
It is indeed heartening that our students have come forward to organize , TECHFLASH2K11 an event provide an ideal platform to all young aspirants to put forward their innovative ideas...
Effulgence is the national level technical fest organized by Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology Sultanpur(U.P.). The objective of Effulgence is to provide a platform for the best minds in the...
Elixir ”-the panacea of life.A name of a revival. A feeling of joy.A memory to cherish.From 1st-7th of this September,get set to amplify your heartbeats,let the adrenaline rush set in...