Nexus 7 Tablet Available In India Via Google Play Store

Be excited. Be very excited. Google has made the Nexus 7 available for the Indian market on the Google Play Store. The Rs 15,999 price tag on the 7-inch gorgeous-looking tablet is exclusive of the shipping charges which will only be calculated at checkout. The tablet isn't exactly making a debut in the strictest of terms. Asus, the Taiwanese manufacturer behind this tablet, first introduced the Nexus 7 back in November last year. Though the price was a bit higher at Rs 19,999 and only a limited number of models were on sale. In its second coming, a 16GB Wi-Fi version of Nexus 7 is up for grabs and if you order it right away, it should get shipped by 5th April.

slide

The tablet runs Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and packs a powerful quad-core processor inside and a 1.2 front-facing camera outside. It provides the user with up to 10 hours of browsing and 300 hours of stand-by time. Gyroscope and Accelerometer sensors ensure engrossing game-play. The tablet has the best of Google when it comes to apps. Gmail, Chrome, Google+, Youtube and Google Now come integrated with the device.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tablets no longer entice me. Show me the iWatch ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    A long wait came to an end with this. A lot of people will be eyeing this space given the Rs. 15,999/- tag

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how does induction motor works????
I wanna convert analog signals to digital. Is it possible ? I mean D-sub pin to DVI-D Male to HDMI ! Is it possible without using any costly electronics circuit...
WHAT TYPE OF PROBLEMS MAY OCCUR,IF THE HEIGHT OF GANTRY GIRDER FROM FLOOR LEVEL BEING REDUCED UP TO 250 MM FOR FITMENT OF SINGLE GIRDER OVER HEAD CRANE?
Hi, to all.... I have to manage a laboratory with 20 new pc(brand new) having windows7, I3 processor, 4GB RAM. I can connect them through the common networking available in...
what is bit stuffing in data communication?