CrazyEngineers
  • According to #-Link-Snipped-# post by Sunder Pachai (Android Boss), announcing 1 billion android device activations till date and there is a Android statue with KitKat labeled on it.

Android KitKat

Quote from his post
    On my return from Asia, I was also thrilled to find this guy waiting to greet me on the front lawn -- love the new #-Link-Snipped-# statue and can’t wait to release the next version of the platform that is as sweet as the candy bar that’s one of our team’s favorites😀
    So next version of android will named as be KitKat instead of Key lime pie! 😘
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Pensu

MemberSep 3, 2013

Wow! KitKat is way better than Key lime pie!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberSep 3, 2013

After jelly bean its time for kitkat to hit the market.This topic has digged many more questions on what will be the future of mobile phones?What can we expect from google .Can it implement any interesting feature?I know only kitkat as the chocolate brand but googles next version could send cyclones to other mobile companies who were not using the android as default os.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberSep 3, 2013

Stay tuned with #-Link-Snipped-# 👍.
    New nexus spotted at googleplex,
    from #KitKat google+ stream
    [​IMG]
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 3, 2013

<a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/ceom-participants-a-note-about-writing-news.70190">CEoM Participants - A Note About Writing News</a>
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberSep 3, 2013

Pensu
    Wow! KitKat is way better than Key lime pie!
    I think KeyLimePie will be 5.0, major update. While KitKat is 4.4, not so major update. Key lime Pie ain't replaced by KitKat, I guess.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberSep 3, 2013

Kaustubh Katdare
    <a href="https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/ceom-participants-a-note-about-writing-news.70190">CEoM Participants - A Note About Writing News</a>
    Not intended for CEOM and the time I posted there was only two verified sources there, from Sunder Pachai and reshared by Vic Gundotra (Google+ head) posted at 10:06 pm.
    Tried to find some more information but may be I missed it 😳

Abhishek Rawal
    I think KeyLimePie will be 5.0, major update. While KitKat is 4.4, not so major update. Key lime Pie ain't replaced by KitKat, I guess.
    Nope, It will be Android Lollipop 😁
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 3, 2013

It's alright. We just want to avoid duplicates.
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberSep 3, 2013

ianoop
    Nope, It will be Android Lollipop 😁
    Oh yeah! they select name as per alphabetical order.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberOct 15, 2014

Finally Lollipop will the next version of Android. Yehooooooo!!!!
    crediit:mashable
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register