Newbie who loves web technology

Hello Everyone over here..I'm Siddhant from kolkata. Presently I'm pursuing my B.Tech degree in Instrumentation department (3rd yr). I want to make my career in web development but I don't have good guidance in the said field. By the way its nice to a part of this website.. Happy To B

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Siddhant ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends ๐Ÿ˜€

How did you come to know about CE? What made you register here? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • siddhantshah01
    siddhantshah01
    Well I was searching google for web technology training and suddenly I came across this website.. when I surf this place it looked interesting n worth joining. so I didn't waste a sec and just sign up. Looking forward to learn allot from here and make friends and also be an active member.๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Siddanth welcome to CE.
    if you dont mind can you change your font colour to any other one .
    other than red.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE.

P.S. Go easy with the font size and font colour, dude.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE!
  • siddhantshah01
    siddhantshah01
    Thanks 2 everyone for welcoming me i will surely keep in mind about font size and font color..
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Hi welcome to CE..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i declared a array of pointer *nm[10]; in class and i need to input data in it and dynamically allocate memory for this and also i have to show the...
Want to know everything about how to become an Army officer , This comprehensive 'Insiders' guide will show every step of the way. Visit
Hi, I can't access Chillax : Chit - Chat from my office because of the some company policies. I think it's because this forum heading contains the "Chat " word....
I have HP 1000 laserjet attached to win vista & i shared this printer from another win vista... but if i give any print from IE7 its shows error "pls...
Hello guys, Well I am currently designing and building a small 2-axis filament winding machine. To ensure that my machine is fail-safe, I need to know what the maximum tensile...