Newbie-Mini Projects

Hi. I am a newbie in every sense of the word.I am new to this site and this is my first post and I am also new to the electrical field.I have always had interest but I didnt find the time to pursue it at school.I am just starting my second semester (first year) and I have this idea of making a real time project. Trouble is that all the ideas I have is way too advanced and my ideas and knowledge are not in sync 😉.
So I would like to have some experienced help.
I dont like the idea of taking too difficult a project and losing heart at an early stage.I would ask the readers to suggest me some projects which are at my level and at the same time interesting.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello frndz.. am using a virtualbox software to run more than one operating systems without installing them separately on my system!! i just want to know how this software work...
hello.. i want to know about AI? and also about various fields in which we can implement it!!!
If,we increase efficiency more than 50% ,then system becomes reversible why?????? actually ,i m a student of 1st sem of mech. engg. . in mechanics subject is a topic self...
Hello, I have joined this site just a few minutes back.My name is vishnu ,studying in an average college in ernakulam for Btech Electronics and Communication.I am in s4 at...
can anyone guide me for simplified and detailed books for design of machines????