"Newbie" here.

Basically it's not a discussion, but as I am new and this is my first activity after the sticker thing, I wanted to say that I've started to like this place more than facebook or twitter. 😁 And the logo of CE rocks.😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers! Good to know that you've liked CrazyEngineers. If you like the logo, why not get your own free CrazyEngineers sticker?

Look: CrazyEngineers Stickers Giveaway Winners!

Check how our fellow CEans are using these stickers: Commit To Stick - CrazyEngineers Stickers Giveaway!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Community #-Link-Snipped-# !
  • Anand Vardhan
    Anand Vardhan
    #-Link-Snipped-# Sir I replied to that thread and have mailed my details to ankita mam. 😀 Waiting for the stickers. ☕ Thank you for the welcome 😀
    Thank you #-Link-Snipped-# Sir 😀
  • Anand Vardhan
    Anand Vardhan
    And I am beyond glad #-Link-Snipped-# Sir and #-Link-Snipped-# Sir that you replied. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome, Friend! We hope to see you become an active member. Start participating in ongoing discussions right away.
  • Anand Vardhan
    Anand Vardhan
    Ya sure Mam. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If hard rock is found at a shallw depth say about 1.2 to 1.5m from Ground Level and a 60m hhigh building is to be constructed, then is the depth...
A lot of website owners are facing the issue that whenever they use Facebook like button, when the article link gets shared on their walls/timelines, the wrong image gets picked...
Yep! You heard it right. Telecom Partner MTS has launched a new smartphone in India- Blaze 5.0 with an offer which gives 100,000 MB (97.65 GB) of free data for...
With the emerging trend of wearable technology, companies like Samsung are continuously looking to iterate upon existing technology and improve them. Samsung’s recent patent shows that Samsung aims to develop...
Hello everyone. 😀 I need some help here. I've just completed 1st year(2nd sem) of mechanical engineering, and I was thinking about preparing for GATE. So, I want some suggestion...