Newbie here

Hello Friends,

I am a new comer to this forum. go easy on me... ๐Ÿ˜€

Name: Mohamed Haroon
Engineering Trade: Mechanical / Manufacturing

Occupation: Working as a Manufacturing engineer at a private automotive component manufacturing firm..

Work Experience: almost 2 years.
I have hands on knowledge in CNC FANUC programming and cutting tool technologies. I am currently learning FANUC Robotics.

I have a grounded understanding and experience in implementing total quality management practices in the manufacturing field. Stuff like TPM, kaizens, Troubleshooting using tools like Fish-Bone, Paretos etc etc.

I am also a Six sigma green Belt.

Hobbies & Interests: Automobile technology is an exciting field, very enthusiastic about sports cars and watching races, fond of ferraris, recently fell in love with the top gear magazine and the tv show by the same name.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because:

i was searching for an explanation on CRDI technology and thats how i stumbled here...

this seems a great place for like minded people..
im here to learn as well as share. im a friendly and down to earth guy.

nice to meet you all...
have a nice day.
haroon ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice introduction Mohamed Haroon,

Welcome to CE family. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Mohamed Haroon ๐Ÿ˜€ We are happy to have you with us. I'm sure you will enjoy CE. We look forward to your active contribution to the community.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Mohamed Haroon
    Awesome intro from you!!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE!!!๐Ÿ˜€:welcome:
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Welcome to CE Mohamed Haroon. ๐Ÿ˜€. Hope to see you active on CE.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • Mehakrajkhokar
    Mehakrajkhokar
    Welcome !
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE and thank you for the great introduction.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome here ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Scientists at the University of South Florida (USF) have created an anomaly that could allow graphene to eventually replace silicon as the primary material in electronic devices. Indeed, previous attempts...
Wish you a very -2 happy birthday ๐Ÿ˜€ Vik001ind hope you have a great life ahead !! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ :myparty::myparty::myparty:๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜:myparty::myparty:
I am planning on indulging into the subject of Astronomy and Astrophysics. I am looking for a book that covers the specific sciences of the universe in detail. One that...
My name is Ankush Chadda . Technically i am in my final year , ( im having my exams a week later) . Will be graduating in CSE soon .!!!๐Ÿ˜...
i think I'll put down everything in my mind . Im a CSE undergrad, im havng my 8th sem exams a week later. I am GATE 11 qualified, with 7601...