Newbie at CrazyEngineers

Hello everyone..😀 I am Savita & I like this site. Really good site it is.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Savita, Welcome to CE. Feel comfortable to start new discussions and take part actively in the community.
    😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers, Savita 😀 We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website? Did any of your friends tell us about the site?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Savita.
  • Savita Rani
    Savita Rani
    Actually i was searching for some projects in java.. when i visited CrazyEngineers i got stick to this site. It provides lots of information 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am BE (comp. sc.) passed out 60.4% with 2 years of gap (i screw it,i agreed) and i am thinking of doing a "Diploma in Advanced Computing" course from...
Mountain Lion Aka OSX 10.8 Download Coming Today (Update: It’s Live!) - Anyone here got an update? Sony’s Telephoto Zoom Lens SAL55300 – Zoom Within Your Budget - A single...
i m a new member of CE. m doing M.E in VLSI & Embedded system.... n want recent technology topics in VLSI n Embedded system for seminar... plz suggest...
Can u suggest me a good VLSI n Embedded system seminar topic for my ME. I searched on net but m confused... Plz help...
Microsoft has announced that the Office for Mac 2011 and 2008 versions are ready to handle the latest OSX 10.8, Mountain Lion. In order to update, make sure - Office...