Newb Engineer

Hello, I am new to this site and am writing this to introduce myself. I am a freshman in a college here in the United States and my major will be engineering. I am currently undecided on which engineering I will pursue but it will most likely be computer eng. I have just started working with matlab and hope that the forum's community will be of aid whenever I am stuck on some project or problem. I am very excited to be part of this forum 😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I<3Calc
    Hello, I am new to this site and am writing this to introduce myself. I am a freshman in a college here in the United States and my major will be engineering. I am currently undecided on which engineering I will pursue but it will most likely be computer eng. I have just started working with matlab and hope that the forum's community will be of aid whenever I am stuck on some project or problem. I am very excited to be part of this forum 😁
    Welcome to CE, I<3Calc πŸ˜€ . We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.

We look forward to active contribution to CE from you.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE, I<3Calc! Hope you'll find CE useful πŸ˜€
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Welcome to CE. Keep an active participation here.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE.

Keep an active participation with us.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE, nice to have another member from the States. Hopefully we can help you decide on your engineering calling.
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Welcome to CE , #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kamlesh Dahale
    Kamlesh Dahale
    😁Welcome to CE family😁
    πŸ˜›I<3Calc & tedjohn09πŸ˜›β€‹
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    welcome to CE I<3Calc,

keep up an active participation here πŸ‘
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE I<3Calc & tedjohn09
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    welcome to CE.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey i have a tubelight with a choke coil and a starter in my house n i know a little bit about its working but in my college tubelights are...
Some times there are some pages that web crawlers are not allowed to crawl but you can view those pages Every web server has a file named robots.txt stored that...
i want to do a project on automatic door opening system in the coming 3 month and i want some advice
I know few people who think engineering can be compressed into two year course and people who think it should be minimum 5 years. What's your opinion and why?
installing linux over vista in dell .linux is start but for vista message is boot mng missing ctrl+alt+del restart.i want to know about this?