New Wii Console In UK - New Configuration - Horizontal Design

It's in news that the new Wii console will be released in the UK around December.

According to Nintendo, the console is a streamlined white Wii with a slightly altered configuration, which is designed to sit horizontally rather than vertically and includes a Wii Remote Plus controller and Nunchuk.
It will no longer play GameCube games and isn't compatible with the controllers.
Nintendo has also revealed that a number of other value Wii bundles will be announced this autumn.

The Wii will be released as part of a new value bundle which comes with Wi Party and Wii Sports. Pictures have not been released yet!

Keep a watch in this news space.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Steps to follow: 1. Check: You should be running the latest version of Google Maps for Android. 2. Go to Menu > More > Labs. Scroll down to "Bubble Buttons"...
HI frnds i m basically from EC back ground. now i want to study my self ASP.NET, so can any one tell how shall i begin pls help me out
I couldn't find a user-generated list of best iPad 2 apps ever. If you are an iPad user, please list down your favorite apps and let us know the reason...
GearMech 2k11 is a National Level Technical Symposium organized by mechanical department of Sengunthar Engineering College on September 6th 2011. The events are: PAPER PRESENTATION - Topics are: Advanced vehicle...
hi frmds iam new to CE n gre also,gonna do on sep22.give me gud suggestions to crack it