New virus in BIOCON! Fake or True?

Today I got an SMS stating that
by mistake a new virus has originated in BIOCON-the biotech institute in Bangaluru- which causes brain tumour. It also states that the virus is spreading all over through water and recommends all to use only boiled water for drinking.

I firmly believe its fake. Though this sms makes fears in us, everybody will start drinking only pure boiled water and thus many diseases spreading through water can be blocked!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! i am planning to develop an instant messenger for my final year BE project work.what i want to inculcate in this messenger is a built in translator using google...
When we rotate a burning stick in total darkness Why a image of a oval or a spherical shape forms in front of our eyes?
Many of my friends generally confused whether to choose Fat or Ntfs. ...while installing windows so through this thread i will try to esplain when to choose Fat and Ntfs?...
hi guys i'm really in neeeed of ideas for my project. i'm in my final sem in mechanical engg. and i've no clue wat to do for my projects. Basically...
Hello to all aspiring engineers.. I am Aman Farooqui, a student of Mechanical Engineering, Prefinal Year in Bhilai, India Irrespect of my branch mechanical, i have more interest in aerospace...