CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 18, 2007

Re: New to this exciting world....

abhang_new
    Hello,
    I am a fisrt year IT student and I want to master my self in programming. I am really confused ... please help me..... actually I want to know from which language I should start first, what are the concepts of programming etc.. Thank you...
    IMHO, 'C' should be your start point. C is easy to learn and understand how 'programming' works.

Programming is a vast field. CS guys may answer your query in a better way 😀

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Prasad Ajinkya

MemberNov 18, 2007

Agree with Bigge ... C will ensure that you are comfortable with all types of programming before you decide to abstract yourself in the world of objects.
    Cancel
  • mahul

MemberNov 19, 2007

yeah c is really the stuff u got to start with. u might also opt for c++(if u really have to).and if u r looking for something really very very easy go for basic
    Cancel
  • crook

MemberNov 19, 2007

Knowledge of C is a must. Unless you know the structured programming language, it will be very difficult for you to grasp the concepts of Object Oriented Programming.

Start with C and then C++. Once you know the basics of structured programming language and OOP, learning any new language will not be very difficult for you.
    Cancel
  • simple

MemberNov 21, 2007

IMO do start off with C but make sure you learn it from a credible source.
    And don't ever underestimate the power of C no matter what anyone tells you.
    good luck!!
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register