new to the forum

im in my final months of my military career and am heading into schooling to become what ive always wanted. mechanical engineering is something ive always showed interest in and wanted to study. so i have joined here to farther my knowledge on the subject and hopefully get help when i am struggling since i know this isnt an easy career choice by any means.

so hello to all

nick

*edit* and what would you know... i've already screwed up and introduced myself in the wrong topic. hahaha.

moderator please move to correct thread if you can.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello & Welcome to CE, Nick 😀 We are happy to have you with us.

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.

How did you discover CE?
  • nick_cardoza
    nick_cardoza
    looking at the engineering schooling and whatnot and this site came up on google. so i joined and am having a blast so far.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE nick
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Nick,

Keep an active participation with us.
  • nick_cardoza
    nick_cardoza
    ive been active in about 7 threads so far. this site is just as addicting as all of my motocross forums im on haha.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I always hearing that querying a database is alaways a performance issue in the J2EE based web applications. How far its true? and what basis the performance is...
I need the electronics mini projects with whole data sheets and circuit diagram.I need it for college to submit it. so,send me the projects as soon as possible.
We have so many engineers here but very little activity in Entrepreneurship section. Is there any engineering student here planning to start his/her own venture? I hope there's at least...
Over the last 4 years, I've met many wannabe entrepreneurs who told me that they have a great earth-shattering idea. But did not know how/where to start. When I asked...
hai friends,i need some help regarding this topic "mobile controlled home appliances"