New to Elecrical field!

Hi, I am an elecrical engneering student completed in 2006.Right now am working in a bpo.i would like to switchover my career to electrical now.How can i step in?? People around me asked me to do some course in design.How abt CADD?? Will it work??

Moreover, can i shift my career now? Is it a good choice??

Need some guidance..

Manima

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please do not ask the same question in multiple threads. The discussion on this topic may continue in this thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In Embedded Industry , C programming is used or Assembly language programming? I am weak in assembly language but think better about C. How much is important to work on...
Name:Gurjap *Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engg Location: awwwwwwww *Occupation: pursuing B.Tech from NITJ Work Experience: whoops, not applicable yet *Hobbies & Interests: hmmm, what a deep query. i seriously wonder what...
Hello everyone 😀 I'm asked to work on project using matlab and I haven't study it before so please I need you to give me the best sources to study...
I am graduating and obtaining a bachelor's in Mechanical Engineer this semester. I have been looking for jobs throughout the state of Florida but everything requires 3-5 years of experience!...
Good morning, On monday i have to give network programming paper. But i have not studied anything for that before. And now when i have started studying i am not...