New to CE.

Name: GP

Engineering in Electronics(Telco)

Hobbies & Interests: Surfing Net

I joined CrazyEngineers because: to gain and share knowledge.

Like to be good friend for all CE.๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey GP! ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • Kamlesh Dahale
    Kamlesh Dahale
    ๐Ÿ˜Welcome to CE family๐Ÿ˜
  • GP17
    GP17
    Thank you guys..๐Ÿ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE.
    hope you learn more and share more in here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • GP17
    GP17
    sure civilprincess..I'm here to learn and give back what i have interm of knowledge..GOOD to be part of CE.๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE, where are you from?
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi...welcome to CE.....
  • GP17
    GP17
    Haii gohm,

I'm frm malaysia..
  • $h@f!t
    $h@f!t
    hi i am new to ce can you tell me about its basics๐Ÿ˜•
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE.
    hope you learn more and share more in here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    CE is an engineering forum group comprised of multiple separate forums based on topic. The layout is similar to most forums groups on the net. As someone new, you should start by reading here: #-Link-Snipped-# > #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# New Members' Joint - Start Here!

Then read through the sticky posts at the beginning of each forum. Once you are familiar with the "rules of the road" and layout, enjoy participating in discussions. A good suggested first post is an introduction about yourself within this forum, preferably as a new thread.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can you help clearing the doubt how the timing system in computers work? How is it getting updated automatically?
I have heard something about RF ID to some extent that it is like a small sim like chip. Can anyone briefly describe about it?
guys, i want to learn a programming language. please tell me which is the most useful 1 for E.C.E ????
can any one suggest me some names for my engineering college magazine ? its cape institute of technology in tamil nadu india.
Apple is going to unveil the mega product that aims to wipe off all the other players in the target market. The Apple tablet will be a onepiece computer with...