New to CE? Read this!

Hello & Welcome to CrazyEngineers!

Before you begin your life long journey as a CEan, let me introduce you to the basics of the site, so that you enjoy being with all of us.

CrazyEngineers in brief:
CrazyEngineers is an online community of engineers from all over the world. Our members include working professionals, students, professors, researchers, CEOs, entrepreneurs, geeks & nerds. In short, we have a wide variety of engineers with various backgrounds, engineering disciplines, experience levels with the youngest at about 84 and the younger at about 10!

Rules: Simply -

1. Be nice 2. Use English 3. No SMS text in posts 4. No illegal activity 5. Provide appropriate subject/title to any new discussion you start. 6. Provide all appropriate details with every query.

What should a new member do :
1. Spend some time reading the forums.
2. Be familiar with the forum system.
3. Introduce in our Introductions section.

Who to contact:
1. Administrator:
admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com2. Editorial : editorial [at] crazyengineers [dot] com
3. Ambassadors:
ambassadors [at] crazyengineers [dot] com

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Well written. I just hope that the new members read this before a genius amongst them starts posting queries that had been answered 10 times before on another thread.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    May all the regular members leave profile visitor messages for new members and guide them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone send me final year EEE projects? I'm looking for innovative and original projects which I can work on.
hi, am new 2 ce .... am n need of an project in instrumentation and control engineering... CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! along with some reference websites yaar......!
Am a new member, i need to know whether oracle and sql 2005 use the same query . i learned sql using sql 2005 flat form , now i have...
I found following article on Guy Kawasaki's blog - How to Change the World: Everything I Need to Know About Entrepreneurship I Learned From My Comrades in Moscow Do read...
Hi friends., i want to now about the what type of network used in mobile phones ..😛