new to CE n gre

hi frmds iam new to CE n gre also,gonna do on sep22.give me gud suggestions to crack it

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. Explore our GRE section for tips and tricks 😀
  • kmvenu
    kmvenu
    HI frnds i m basically from EC back ground. Now i want to study my self ASP.NET, so can any one tell how shall i begin pls help me out
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kmvenu
    HI frnds i m basically from EC back ground. Now i want to study my self ASP.NET, so can any one tell how shall i begin pls help me out
    Don't post your questions in Introductions section 😀 Ask them in proper section. You might want to try CS/IT engineering section for all your computer related queries.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Welcome to CE.😁
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Srikanth!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I many times think that it is the lack of information that holds back many of the start ups back or that they are unable to progress in a way...
Table of contents 1. Reinforced Concrete Structures
hey friends, i got a new idea of online mock interview as we have many CEans who are having a great skills in interviews if any one interested i will...
hi, i am saket kumar , i am doing BE(EEE)from annamalai university. i am in the final year . please send me some project topics related to power electronics and...