New Tata Nano Features - What's expected?

Tata Motors is readying new version of Tata Nano. The older version of Tata Nano didn't do well and it's expected that the upcoming version will have a TATA Nano Diesel Engine Revealed - The Cheapest Diesel Car In The Making?. In addition, the car is expected to have electronic power steering and some upgraded dashboard electronics (integrated music system, bluetooth connectivity).

What other features, design modifications should Tata Nano include?

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Any additional feature that would be added will directly increase the cost of TaTa NaNo and it fails the main objective of Ratan Tata.... If added it will be same as any other basic car .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Any additional feature that would be added will directly increase the cost of TaTa NaNo and it fails the main objective of Ratan Tata.... If added it will be same as any other basic car .
    Ratan Tata has admitted that branding the car as 'cheapest' was a huge mistake. They no longer want to sell the Nano at Rs. 1,00,000; but want to project is as a car for the youth - easy to drive and manage.

I've heard a few complaints about the turning radius of Nano. Any nano owners here?
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Turning radius of Tata Nano is 4.5m which is quite remarkable and i think it is the only car (commercial IC engine car) to have it.
    please explain on the compliant ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Curious to know if there are CEans who've had LASIK eye surgery and got rid of eyeglasses. I'm considering LASIK sometime in 2014 or 2015; but want to listen to...
Nokia has launched another feature phone in India with Nokia 106 - a phone will just the basic specs being made available at the price of Rs. 1,399. The phone...
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is ready for the launch of GSLV-D5 scheduled on January 5, 2014. The launch team has received a green signal from the mission readiness review...
Name: Gaurav K Shinde Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Mumbai Occupation: Working with NSE.IT as Systems Analyst Work Experience: Working since Aug 2013 till date Hobbies & Interests: Listening Bollywood...
I am Computer Engineer from University Of Mumbai passed out in 2012. Currently i am working with NSE.IT(National Stock Exchange -IT) as Systems Analyst since Aug-2013. Before that i did...