new Slater Tools employee

Name: Peter

Engineering Trade: Screw Machine Tools, Rotary Broaching Tools

Occupation: Employed Engineer / Marketing Mgr. at Slater Tools Inc.

Work Experience: 5 yrs here so far, 20 total in engineering / design

Hobbies & Interests: family, bible reading, #-Link-Snipped-#, home shop

Aim in life: don't worry, be happy, serve

I joined CrazyEngineers because: I thought I was the only one!

Replies

• peter08
    peter08
    I joined because this looks like one of the friendlier and more helpful engineering forums I have come across. I also like the international variety I find among the members so far. - Peter
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Peter 😀 . We hope you will enjoy CE.

(I'm thinking we should organize CE-USA Meet. Gohm, KJ, Lock-Os - what say? 😀 )
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hello and welcome to CE.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Peter-

Welcome aboard the s.s. C.E. ! Always nice to have another fellow working Yank in the group!! What part of Michigan is your town in?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    welcome to CE.
    Enjoy your stay here
  • peter08
    peter08
    My office is in Clinton Township, MI, and I live in Shelby Township, MI. Both cities are just north of Detroit, MI. My wife's business is also in Shelby Township, MI.
  • gohm
    gohm
    never been in that area, just UP.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Peter

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, WHY does 111,111,111 * 111,111,111 = 12345678987654321 look so amazing? Is there a rule that affects combinations of other numbers the way this problem uses the number 1? For...
When I used 2001, torque was low for a unipolar stepper motor When I used 2003, it was a lot better. I need more torque though,,, would the ULN2803 work...
I m an EEE guy doin a project on electrical system design of a building. I wud lyk to knw how an elevator motor is selected for a 6 storied...
Hi there,,,, My is mona and i study at sharjah women's college and am new here...... DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO WRITE A PROGRAM IN BASIC STAMP
hi friends, Now lot of engineers are using linux operating system for their PC.Yesterday i have installed Ubuntu operating system version 8.10 inside the windows in my laptop.It was completely...