CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@prakash c.m • 28 Sep, 2008
i want some latest seminar topics regarding information technology.so kindly post some new topics with ppt. included
@Kaustubh Katdare • 28 Sep, 2008 Prakash -

You want seminar topics with PPT included. Do you want one of us to come and deliver the seminar on behalf of you?
@remshad medappil • 25 Aug, 2009 Try
1.Organic display
2.DNA computing
3.brain finger printing
4.Zigbee
5.wireless fidelity
@thameemkp • 29 Oct, 2009 i need new seminar topic on information technology
@madhumurundi • 29 Oct, 2009 HI,
Google Wave Protocal is the newest Topic 😛 😛
@sumith123 • 19 Jun, 2010
thameemkp
i need new seminar topic on information technology
see this list and select one
1.Andriod OS
2.Xen Ware
3.Blue Gene
4.Self Defending networks
5.Cognition & Perception
@aswathy2008it • 24 May, 2011 i need seminar topics on information technology with abstract
@sujana547 • 21 Aug, 2011 i need latest (2011)seminor topics on computer science engineering
@choondu • 04 Dec, 2011 Here is suggestion:
Moletronics- an invisible technology
Optical Coherence Tomography
DSP Enhanced FPGA
Biochips
Real-Time Obstacle Avoidance
Low Power Wireless Sensor Network
Analog-Digital Hybrid Modulation
Quantum cryptography
@thejasmanohar • 16 Dec, 2011 can someone help me by sending report for java 7
@Kaustubh Katdare • 16 Dec, 2011
thejasmanohar
can someone help me by sending report for java 7
You're not asking for help, friend. You're asking us to do your homework. We can't help you with that. Why not just work on the report on your own and ask us when you get stuck?
@Rupam Das • 22 Dec, 2011 The ulimate new domain is Biologically inspired computing which includes Ants Colony Optimization, Bird's Flock Optimization, Fish Theorem. Try them out.
@angell • 07 Jan, 2012 I need latest seminar topics.plz suggest me
7.3k views

Related Posts

@Ambarish Ganesh · Jun 24, 2013

The iconic Triumph Motorcycles, the British company that sells the likes of Thunderbird, Daytona 675 and Speed Triple bikes, did ripple excitement among bikers last year at the 2012 Auto...
4.9k views

@manu0y6 · Aug 3, 2010

hi...I am doing my final year in marine engineering...can anyone suggest me some project topics...plse help me guys..
4.5k views

@A.BODHINI · Feb 27, 2010

We all use mobile phones in everyday life, but very few of us know the exact working of the principle on which these cellphones work. I need a very simple...
16k views

@Maelstrom · Nov 3, 2009

There's an interesting story behind this! I went to an interview where the interviewer (who looked pretty knowledgable) asked me, among other things, to write a program in C++ to...
12k views

@Sanyam Khurana · Jun 7, 2014

I want to know, if the battery of some non-replaceable type phone has a defect (considering out of warranty product), then what happens to the phone? Does it really becomes...
81.1k views