New Seminar Topic

can i get new and attractive seminar topics of Information science and technology engineeing immediately

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE

visit this thread for IT project ideas

#-Link-Snipped-#

if you have some ideas in mind post them there to get some help 😀

p.s. search for a relevant thread to post before starting a new thread.😀
  • priya_natraj
    priya_natraj
    priya_natraj
    can i get new and attractive seminar topics of Information science and technology engineeing immediately
    Need a seminar that not only has only Theory. But some type of representation about the topic.
  • choondu
    choondu
    i suggest you check our exclusive thread in CE first. I also have few edufive seminar suggestions:
    Driving Optical Network Evolution
    Fiber Distributed Data Interface
    Ipv6 - The Next Generation Protocol
    Quadrics Interconnection Network
    Quantum Information Technology
    PON Topologies
    for more you may also see:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai to all How to design a duct sizzing for an AHU. On which basis the calculation was depended.
A mega conference for Java developers; the Sun Tech Days conference is soon to be held from March 24-25, 2010,at Hyderabad International Convention Center, Hyderabad, India. Discounts are being offered...
I am the student of computer sciences (2nd last year).I need help in deciding the final year project.
Guys Please tell me how to built a search engine and which languages i have to learn for this... currently i have knowledge of html,js,php.. Thanks in advance
I do not know whether the term I used is correct or not. I have set of measurement data. It is the density of glycerin-water mixture based on its glycerin's...