New section for campus interviews, jobs

hi,
Why dont we have threads posted(a separate forum) regarding campus recruitments,how to prepare for the interviews and other related articles wherein people who are already placed in top notch organisations and other who knows about this could share their experiences with us?This will be provide a great motivation and will help in removing all inhibitions from prefinal and final year engineering students..what do you all think about this?

Always cheers,

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    miniy
    hi,
    Why dont we have threads posted(a separate forum) regarding campus recruitments,how to prepare for the interviews and other related articles wherein people who are already placed in top notch organisations and other who knows about this could share their experiences with us?This will be provide a great motivation and will help in removing all inhibitions from prefinal and final year engineering students..what do you all think about this?

Always cheers,
    Miniy, currently all such queries are handled in our General Help section. However, your suggestion has been noted and will be considered in our soon to happen forum restructure!

Keep adding your comments / feedback.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys stalin here.... i am doing ma final yr project in machine vision systems.. and now need matlab 6.5 for ma image processing.. as am a severe novice in...
Hi all, I am new in the stock market and would like to know more about the Peruvian stock market – like is it safe investing there, are there any...
guys this is just what i fell.. when ever i see the online screen ..their is more number of guests who are visiting than the regular members.. and only few...
hi this is jithesh vk from mysore karnataka (INDIA)... at present doing my final year engineering in computer science..
CEans, Be proud to be a CrazyEngineer! Two of our CEans ( I've been requested to keep the names/ids confidential ) informed me that they mentioned about their involvement with...