New Reliance 3G Tab Priced @ Rs. 14500

Reliance is launching another 3G tab and pricing it at Rs. 14500. Sometime around August last year, Reliance had announced their new tab (3G) for about Rs. 13000 making it only 3G tab available in India for < Rs. 15000. The new tab looks to be an improved version of it.

Specs wise there's no 'noticeable' upgrade in hardware or software. The Android is still 2.3 and the screen size is just same as earlier 3G tab, at 7". The processor has been slightly upgraded (operates at 1.4 Ghz) and the screen offers somewhat better resolution 1024 x 600 px.

I wonder how's the market response to Reliance 3G tablets. I believe Indian market is more inclined towards the sub Rs. 10k tablets; what do you think?

Replies

• Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    i think people would prefer "micromax funbook" or "karbon tab" which are just 6-7k!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This a man who is going to deal with the circuits in his future life that mean i am studying Electrical and Electronic Engineering.....
Any progress Developers here???
Are there any non gear car, if no then why? It would be a lot easy to drive using only 'Accelerator' and 'Brake' and no clutch pedal.
manufacturers catalogue of reciprocating compressor! please give me links.
Name: Vibhav Kulkarni Engineering trade: computer scinece Occupation:student Work experience: fresher Hobbies: cricket,book reading,trying out hardware experiments. Aim in life: Make my self as key asset for organization I'am working...