NEW POST SECTION

When we come online we get more info on other posts in our subscribed threads

From the Right side bar we are able to find the 5 of the latest started threads

but what about other threads posted or posts in other threads

is it possible for us to have a single portion of the community where all the posts updated from the time of last LOGIN is displayed

this will be very Helpful to REGULAR users in many ways

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep - the latest discussion in the sidebar displays the top new threads posted on CE. If you click on 'What's New?' it will clearly display all the updated threads since your last visit. We might add another section to sidebar to display the latest updated discussions; but it proved to be bit heavy on the server. That's the reason we removed that feature for the guest visitors (not useful for them).
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    yes SIR that will be REALLY helpful thanks for pointing out the WHAT's NEW segment

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's Absolute Zero's take on the The coefficient of optional ablution! Check it out -
Hello my name is NAGA VENKATA GANESH P and I'm STUDYING IV B.TECH.EEE. Happy to join this website.
I wonder what happens if a polarised capacitor is connected with the wrong polarity. Will it burst?
what is physical meaning of power signal and energy signal?
SATA as well as Serial ATA (Advanced Technological innovation Attachment) is the future creation drive interface, following a traditional Parallel ATA (PATA). What is the maximum possible length of a...