new mwmber intro

Hi guys...this is elan from Chennai,TN, India.I'm a second year EE student...hope i have a good time here and hope all you guys help me.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Elan. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends! 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Re: new member intro

Welcome to CE!!
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
    Good to hear that you are from tamil nadu,
    Have a great time dear CEan!!!
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Welcome to our CEfamily .... 😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    A Grand welcome to our CE..!

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS....THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY........
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE!
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    Welcome .
    Its good ce

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys, please help me to understand the working of an optocoupler as a switch or in a latch circuit..Please explain vividly coz i need to understand it to the core...please..
Hi evryone, I have to present a topic 'nanowire crossbar logic'.I couldn't get proper reading materials.Can anyone help me?
Hi guys can anyone give me a breif idea about how to make a robot which can move/travel and also able to receive and transfer data to receipent correctly to...
I am facing a strange behavior in my lapptop. A few time when internet is connected, and I am trying to close IE window, multiple (around 40 + I observe)...
hello CEans....... the other day i recieved a private message and was too busy to look at the sites given in there by a friend. Later on the same day,...