New MPV from G.M. :-Chevrolet Enjoy

Chevrolet's SUV Captiva is going to be rendered a facelift to attract more customers and now new MPV Chevrolet Enjoy is also paving its way in the Indian car market. GM together with its Chinese partner SAIC (Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation) is in the process of building the Chevrolet Enjoy MPV. Recently near Bangalore, close to the company’s R&D facility, the test version of Enjoy MPV was spotted.

The sighted model looked exactly like the one showcased in the Auto Expo. The pictures reveal that there are 3 AC vents present on the dashboard; this might be an attempt to cut down on cost which could make the car a strong contender against Maruti Ertiga.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi fRienDs, I want to find the type of RAM,which my system have without opening the system. As we can know the how much hard disk a particular system have...
Hello everyone, Quick question, based on job prospects which is better, a BSc in an engineering deisicipline or a BEng? What is the difference? #my 1st post(2nd after my introduction)😀
hi am josva..... hi crazy engineers...am very glad to join ths site&i expect more thinks more from ths site.....
Name:SHUBHAM RAJARAM PATEL *Engineering Trade:B.Tech in Electrical Engg. Location:LONERE, Raigad *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: to do new things like Projects,interest in RENEWABLE ENERGY *Aim in life: To contribute BEST...
I am Civil engineer by profession