New Mobile Game app: Crazy Police

Crazy Police - This mobile game app is designed for both iPhone / iPad and Andoid community

Price: $1.99
Released date for iphone / ipad: Jul 08, 2012; Game is already launched for Android last month, On Google play store free beta version is available.
Size: 2.0 MB
Language: English
Seller: Martin Edmaier
Requirements: This game is Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 4.3 or later;
Demo -

Features:
Random level: every time you start the game the experience is different.
beautiful retro graphics and character animation
random levels
special items
two controls schemes.

If any of the CEan gets a chance to play the game please update the thread with review of the game.

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to Apps section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Zero 2: Wii Edition - Project Zero 2 is a remake of the disturbing Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, a Fatal Frame game. This might be one of the...
Jean-Baptiste Queru (Technical lead of Android Open Source Project) has announced that the source code of the latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean will be available from today. This surely opens...
Malware deadline had almost passed and very very few user got affexted of it. In US number was limited to few thousands (early four digits), countries like Korea were reported...
Wireless Electricity Transfer: Now Through 10 cm Block Of Concrete! High Speed Bullet Trains In The US To Be A Reality Soon PowerCloth 1G By Exotic Solar LLC Turns Your...
I just installed playonlinux using .repo after full yum update still getting below errors .. can anyone help me out ? What i am doing wrong ... is any files...