New member in crazyengineers forum

Hello Guys Good Afternoon,
I m new in these forum. These forum is marvelous platform to discuss and get some suggestions on various topics and difficulties. We are manufacturing ring main unit, electrical control panels like Lt, relay, generator control panel and more and provide power automation solutions in India.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Welcome, Highvoltpower. Get into the act. This is a multiring circus with no bars.
  • highvoltpower
    highvoltpower
    Hello Good Afternoon #-Link-Snipped-# Sir, nice to talk with u..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I'm new here i wanna ask where i can put signature, i searched all settings but cant find there. so anyone tell me when will be signature allow.
I'm wondering what'd be faster. Let's say I've about 10K records which I need to search for autocomplete query. I believe I've two options- Source the data from a plain...
I completed my civil engineering , I have further decide to move in the field of construction management , and have entrepreneurial thoughts any suggestions by the elders and the...
Quote: No matter what you're in the mood to learn, there's a podcast out there to help you. The web's best educational podcasts can transform even the most boring commute...
A civil engineer by degree, Sameer Grover rode the tide of IT boom of the year 2000 and entered the software development industry. He started working as a programmer with...