New Member Here!

Hello All,

I am Crash, a new member here, I hope to share my knowledge here with you , and get your help we I need lol. It is a great community forum, all the best.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crash00
    Hello All,

I am Crash, a new member here, I hope to share my knowledge here with you , and get your help we I need lol. It is a great community forum, all the best.
    Welcome to CE, friend ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy this website and become a regular contributor here.
  • vigneshraghav
    vigneshraghav
    Welcome to CEing !!! btw after long time 'I AM BACK' - vigneshraghav ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vigneshraghav
    Welcome to CEing !!! btw after long time 'I AM BACK' - vigneshraghav ๐Ÿ˜
    Welcome back, friend. Good to see you on CE again. Tell us what brought you back? ๐Ÿ˜
  • vigneshraghav
    vigneshraghav
    @Big_K , I brought myself back to CE hehehe ! ๐Ÿ˜ ofcourse not a good joke .....not a bad one either ! โ˜•
  • vigneshraghav
    vigneshraghav
    btw , @Big_K , I have a doubt ๐Ÿ˜’ . I had an account with which I tried logging IN . But I was not able to log and hence it prompted me to create a new one !!
  • vigneshraghav
    vigneshraghav
    Sometimes I got heldup with my job and end up reaching late . Its been long time since I was here . So thought of signing in and hope I could help someone with some infos !! specifically those who wanted to pursue higher studies !
  • Vignesh Raghav
    Vignesh Raghav
    OOPs Sorry I created one more profile . I could log into my older one . Sorry for the inconvenience !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need your help if any one cane help me through the Use Cases and Actors. I have to get 20 Use Cases , for the topic : Management Flight...
Greetings everyone I have worked on 8051(atmel), processor. in those processors we need to dump codes using a dumper. The question is how do we need to dump the code...
Earth to Earth. Homes growing as part of the earth itself. Eco friendly and spectacular homes that are marvels of ar(t)chitecture and civil engineering from various locations on earth: https://www.homedit.com/10-spectacular-underground-homes-around-the-world/
This little fellow with the torrid name, Onychomys torridus, is a real bad boy of the animal world. A real Don. The kind of things it does are unbelievable. Nothing...
Swarming robots both of fiction and fact are very common. One more swarm from Stanford University, working with NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, deployed from...