New Logo For CrazyEngineers Fan Page

I have to design a new logo for CrazyEngineers Fan Page Profile on Facebook.

I want your suggestions to make it attractive, noticeable and outstanding! πŸ˜‰

Please help.

Replies

• RVignesh
    RVignesh
    hi akd
    may be this time we can try some Ambigram
  • RVignesh
    RVignesh
    YOU can try your hands at creating your own logo
    #-Link-Snipped-#

for ambigrams
    #-Link-Snipped-#

i tried out ambigrams for CE, CEAN, Crazy engineers. All these words are ambigramic. Rest is upto you to choose 😎😎😎
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Keep the ideas coming folks! πŸ˜€

CE would appreciate if someone comes up with actual designs too.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    logo for CrazyEngineers Fan Page

CE
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    2nd...........

CE
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Nothing Crazy in this:
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    This is just some logo idea I made today. It could be edited upon and made more neat. Anyways, let me know your comments πŸ˜€

The concept, as obvious, is a picturization of the scope of crazy engineering ideas from the lowest electronic level to gigantic buldings.

ce logo concept (eternalthinker.blogspot.com)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    eternalthinker
    This is just some logo idea I made today. It could be edited upon and made more neat. Anyways, let me know your comments πŸ˜€

The concept, as obvious, is a picturization of the scope of crazy engineering ideas from the lowest electronic level to gigantic buldings.

To tell you the truth, you're more awesome than lot of professional graphic designers I've met in recent past! This is quite an interesting idea for our logo!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    eternalthinker

How about this? I've edited the above logo made by ET.
    CE Logo concept modif
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's quite awesome too. Can we have a 'globe' in there?

PS: I'm not a design guy. Just wondering if this may lead to newer ideas πŸ‘
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    The_Big_K
    To tell you the truth, you're more awesome than lot of professional graphic designers I've met in recent past! This is quite an interesting idea for our logo!
    Biggie, it's too nice to hear that from you πŸ˜€
    We can think about tweaking on this idea to make it better (and more minimalistic if possible!)

anoopthefriend
    How about this? I've edited the above logo made by ET.
    Anoop, the people inside the C will suit well in a bigger poster.
    When the logo alone is concerned, my suggestion would be to keep it as simple as possible!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    eternalthinker
    Biggie, it's too nice to hear that from you πŸ˜€
    We can think about tweaking on this idea to make it better (and more minimalistic if possible!)

Anoop, the people inside the C will suit well in a bigger poster.
    When the logo alone is concerned, my suggestion would be to keep it as simple as possible!
    It's for the Facebook Fans Page right? Maybe we can just keep a few people. Your logo is actually superb for the CE Homepage. As for the fans page, i suggest to throw in some effects or colors.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, the biggest problem we've realized so far with our logo is that it's a 'LOOONG' word! When printed in a smaller place, it's almost impossible to read. This logo is quite awesome! We can use it on T-shirts! πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    The_Big_K
    Guys, the biggest problem we've realized so far with our logo is that it's a 'LOOONG' word! When printed in a smaller place, it's almost impossible to read. This logo is quite awesome! We can use it on T-shirts! πŸ˜€
    What about the caption that goes with the logo that ET has designed? I believe it should be short and precise. Something like: "Think Learning? Think CE"
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm. CE is not just a engineering student community. We must reach to experienced onces as well to have a balance of knowledge sharing. I think we should exclude caption.

@ET: Do you have more ideas to improve the logo? I like minimalistic logos, but I see we can have few more revisions of this one.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    The_Big_K
    Hmm. CE is not just a engineering student community. We must reach to experienced onces as well to have a balance of knowledge sharing. I think we should exclude caption.

@ET: Do you have more ideas to improve the logo? I like minimalistic logos, but I see we can have few more revisions of this one.
    As human beings we learn each and every day. That's why i've used the quote "Think Learning? Think CE". Anyways, i'll come up with better quotes soon.
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    anoopthefriend
    It's for the Facebook Fans Page right? Maybe we can just keep a few people. Your logo is actually superb for the CE Homepage. As for the fans page, i suggest to throw in some effects or colors.
    Sure! The facebook page should be made quite attractive as you said πŸ˜€
    I was thinking, first we finalize the concept of the basic logo!

The_Big_K
    The design in itself need polishing. The current one is a quick work to communicate the concept.

Other than that, I think we can discuss concepts to include in the logo. Like Biggie suggested - globe, the idea of knowledge sharing etc.
    It would be nice if particular design elements can also be suggested. (Just for example, a book as a symbol of knowledge)

Let me brainstorm a bit about it πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    eternalthinker
    Sure! The facebook page should be made quite attractive as you said πŸ˜€
    I was thinking, first we finalize the concept of the basic logo!

I think we can discuss concepts to include in the logo. Like Biggie suggested - globe, the idea of knowledge sharing etc.
    It would be nice if particular design elements can also be suggested. (Just for example, a book as a symbol of knowledge)

Let me brainstorm a bit about it πŸ˜€
    Roger that! I'll try something out too. But i suggest we keep a simple caption as permanent caption for CE. What say?

P.S. Check out this link. See how they've described about fishing. I liked the flash advertisement. World Fishing Network - World Fishing Network
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @ET: Amazing! I knew you were best for this job.

@Anoop: Good suggestions. We already have a tag line: 'Uniting Engineers Across The World.' Why don't we carry it forward?
    @Biggie: We are not changing the tag line, are we?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We aren't changing the tagline. That's what CE is about.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Awesome Designers here πŸ˜€ And Guiders too πŸ˜€
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    ffgf_1
    what about this?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice Work Gaurav.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @gaurav: Did you create it? Who is akshay? (watermark)
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    AbraKaDabra
    @gaurav: Did you create it? Who is akshay? (watermark)
    He is my brother. He help me to design it. He knows Photoshop very well.
    Actually we design it to print as a logo on our group T- shirt. πŸ˜€
  • eternalthinker
    eternalthinker
    I've been away for a while. Posting a polished version of the previous logo (now in CE red!):

CE
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I am CEing Red!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Should I replace the current one with the one put by ET in red?

Do we have more entries coming in?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AbraKaDabra
    Should I replace the current one with the one put by ET in red?

Do we have more entries coming in?
    Yes, Its time to change LOGO. Go Ahead.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Are we using the same logo now?

P.S.: Facebook users would know πŸ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please help to use this site.

cse

Hello!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰
3M and IBM to develop new types of adhesives to create 3D semiconductors like β€˜silicon skyscrapers’ Designfax, Tech for OEM Design Engineers
Hello, while studying crystalline solid structure one thing i don't understand. What does the "basis" means. Lattice seems clear but the basis comes along with problem. The problem arise in...
[video=youtube;5SQ_Hwyo5Y0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SQ_Hwyo5Y0[/video]