New JIVI JSP Smartphones Are Few Of The Cheapest Android Phones In India

Jivi is a lesser known brand in the smartphone industry in India. Founded in 2004, Magicon Impex Pvt. Ltd founded the JIVI Mobiles unveiled their own brand only in 2011 with the motive to offer phones that offer value for money. Already having an extensive range of multimedia phones and smartphones, Jivi has added 3 new Android phones called - Jivi JSP 29, Jivi JSP 38 and Jivi JSP 47 at a price of Rs 2,999, Rs 3,299 and Rs 4,199 respectively. JIVI Mobiles is one of the few smartphone companies that have introduced Android KitKat OS running phones in the range of Rs. 3,000 to 5,000. Let's find out the features and specs on each one of them

Starting with Jivi JSP 29 - This phone features a 3.5" (8.89 cm) display with 320 x 480 pixels resolution. The Dual SIM enabled phone comes with 3G connectivity and A-GPS support. Powered by a 1 GHz single core processor, the Jivi JSP 29 packs 512 MB ROM & 256 MB RAM. The 1450 mAh Li-Ion battery is said to last really long even with mixed media usage. Jivi JSP 29 has external memory expandable up to 32 GB (microSD card) and supports portable WiFi hotspot facility.

jivi-android-phones-india-launch

The JIVI JSP 38 features 4" (10.16 cm) display, which has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. Sporting the dimensions 123.9 mm (Height), 63.9 mm (Width), 10.3 mm (Thickness), the phone has a 5 MP camera with flash at the rear for capturing images and video recording, whereas the front VGA camera can be used for making video calls. Offering the same processor and memory as JSP 29, the Jivi JSP 38 comes with a 1500 mAh Li-Ion battery and a support for 3G, EDGE, GPRS, Bluetooth, WiFi and A-GPS

Last but thankfully not the least is the JIVI JSP 47 which has a 4.5" (11.43 cm) IPS display comes with a 480 x 854 pixel resolution. The Dual SIM phone has a powerful 1.2 GHz Dual core processor and this engine is accompanied by 4GB MB ROM & 512 MB RAM. There's a 5 megapixel camera on the rear with flash and a 1650 mAh Li-Ion battery inside.

That said, the smartphones are going to soon become available for buying to the customers in India. The company has built over 550 service centers all over India and want to promise the users of prompt welcome, quality service and quick-response from their professionals. What are your thoughts on the new JIVI smartphones? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    There was a time, when fight was more in mid / top segment phones; however now it seems like fight is for lower segment (below 5K INR).

Jivi's phone has everything that expect from a phone in 3K; a nice build, design and specification (value for money).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Students at the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore have built the country’s first solar electric car that has a 3D-printed body. Sixteen students from various engineering departments of the...
While I was composing the article about Cars built with 3D printed panels, something stuck me, are cars with 3D printed parts a good idea? For starters, let’s talk about...
It is a matter of satisfaction that Mr.Anand Madanagopal and his Cardiac Design Labs won yet another prestigious award for his MIRCaM. The Indian Electronics and Semiconductor Association announced the...
For a long time now, Twitter has been receiving criticism for its tedious and painful signing up process.During the sign up, Twitter takes the contact from the user’s phone and...
Yesterday evening one of my friend's mum called me up to ask if I can install WhatsApp on her old phone. I now have it and it's a Samsung Duos...