New iPhone 3GS Price In India Is Rs. 19990!

Apple is traditionally known to put their iDevice prices higher than the rest of the competition - and yet people go crazy after them. However, Apple knows that the Indian market is sensitive to the price and in order to keep up the sales with the tough competition from competitors in India which includes Samsung, LG and Nokia, Apple has decided to slash the price of iPhone 3GS to Just Rs. 19990. It's still lot of a price, but it at least gives an edge to Apple on the price front. It's important to note that iPhone 4 is already available in India and available for about 34k (to the best of my knowledge).

Do you think dropping the prices will help Apple sell more iPhone 3GS in India?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I agree with it, because, the reach will be covered even for the middle class people, who wish to buy an iPhone. Right now iPad's minimum price is like around 25k, which is too much like a computer's price. If it would have been in 15s, there would be much better sales than now. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In computer architecture, why does instruction sets are first discussed before the hardware architecture?
Hi ppl, I am coding a program and in that i have to handle a very large amount of data. It can vary from 1 to 1000000000. I am using...
Hint : They are in news recently.......😐
We live in the world of tough competition and peer pressure is natural outcome of the competition we build up in our own minds. This competition may lead to positive...
i am having trouble finding the oxidation state of some compounds namely Ni(CO)4 & Na3Fe(CN)5NO please help