New iPad Mini would be produced at Foxconn Brazil

Since last few weeks report of Apple's iPad Mini is in the air; However, there's a twist to the tale.

As per the "reliable Chinese sources", iPad mini will not be produced at the usual plant in China. This time Apple had made their mind to use Foxconn's newly opened facilities in Brazil as the production house for the newly expected device. Per report the production for the same would start by September and would be ready before holiday season.

If that's a true news, Is this change a result two recent chinese attack (to sue apple in court) to Apple??

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now, some news from Moto Racer. British Grand Prix results at Silverstone on Sunday. 1. Mark Webber (Australia) RedBull - Renault 1:25:11.288 2. Fernando Alonso (Spain) Ferrari +00:03.060 3. Sebastian...
Security risks remain a hindrance to full adoption of the technology whether it is mobile or our PC. Accessing our bank's mobile application to access our account is much more...
Hello My Self Sonu Kumar , And I m A student Of BCA WIth the Institute of IIMIT. I love doing Any tricks of MY PC SO plzz give the...
Hiii frnds 😀 dis s spandana...m done wid my btech n in search of a job..i would love to exchange my ideas wid all of u...😀​
With Googl'e new release of hangout captions, people who are deaf or Hearing-impaired, Hangouts group video chats can now follow the conversation through live captions. Google’s Technical Program Manager for...