New & Innovative Project Ideas

hi everyone i m new to the family.................
please recommend me new and innovative ideas in order to create project for my college

Replies

• anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# 😀 What kind of project? A robot?
  • anup sharma
    anup sharma
    yeah may be a robot but something more innovative...........
    pls will u help
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    I asked if it is a robot as I previously saw your post in that section. On what do you want to start with? Our CEans will help you 😀
  • anup sharma
    anup sharma
    okay then i want to make a radar speed gun .......but difficult to find the complete circuit diagram and hardware configurations..........can anybody help.............

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI, I would like to make a simple remote control on / off switch for Bulb which is currently running on the 9Volt battery.I dont know where to start .I...
Here is a list of project ideas for Structural Engineering topics. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This...
I am Chemical Engineer passed our in 1977 from DDIT Nadiayad Gujarat I have worked up my industrial career in production as well in engineering departemet in I)Ion Exchange (...
As i finding universities for automobile enginerring(master).but couldn't ger exactly. can u provide some gud universities which offer master in automoblie.
I want to know what recession really mean. I understand that it affects the economy which results in unemployment. We faced IT recession right? Is it possible in other fields...