@shruthip • 28 Feb, 2013
hi, can some one suggest me som new topics or even ideas like :
1) production of electrical energy using gravitational force(i found this in ce forum)
- som thng like this which will be promising
- i want win in this contest, NIYANTRA -2013 (from national instruments) ,so pls suggest me som topics on embedded systems.....

- last year the first prize - went to a design of wheelchair using eye ball movement
-second prize to -generation of power using renewable energy resources

..................so pls do suggest me som good ideas.........
@Kaustubh Katdare • 28 Feb, 2013 shruthip -

I'm not sure if this idea's been picked up; but it does have a lot of potential - I'd call it 'Smart Campus Street Light System'. The idea is to have motion sensors detect movement on the streets and only brighten the lights in the area where there's a human. That'd result in a ton of energy saving. Better - you could design it fully solar powered, so that it's self sustained.

Second idea - design a mobile charger that use heat disparity to produce electricity. Check this project here - https://www.crazyengineers.com/onepu...rges-your-phone-with-hot-coffee-or-cold-beer/ . I think you can start thinking of improvements in that project and come up with something more innovative. 😀

All the best!

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...