New ideas for my embedded systems project contest - niyantra 2013

hi, can some one suggest me som new topics or even ideas like :
1) production of electrical energy using gravitational force(i found this in ce forum)
- som thng like this which will be promising
- i want win in this contest, NIYANTRA -2013 (from national instruments) ,so pls suggest me som topics on embedded systems.....

- last year the first prize - went to a design of wheelchair using eye ball movement
-second prize to -generation of power using renewable energy resources

..................so pls do suggest me som good ideas.........

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# -

I'm not sure if this idea's been picked up; but it does have a lot of potential - I'd call it 'Smart Campus Street Light System'. The idea is to have motion sensors detect movement on the streets and only brighten the lights in the area where there's a human. That'd result in a ton of energy saving. Better - you could design it fully solar powered, so that it's self sustained.

Second idea - design a mobile charger that use heat disparity to produce electricity. Check this project here - #-Link-Snipped-# . I think you can start thinking of improvements in that project and come up with something more innovative. 😀

All the best!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

about the engine lathe &working procedure and working on it
myself santhosh.s is pursuing my engineering in industrial engineering management.... n am in a path of becoming a crazy engineer
Hi there. I have learned java & C programming earlier & i've got an interest for that. wanted to know if there is any practical application of this in the...
hello friends i m pankit bhadani and i 've complete my m.c.a and i want to share a knowledge ..
Hi CEa'ns I heard about Li- Fi technology and I came to know that it is better then WiFi in terms of speed. Is that True? I want to know...