new idea

hey friends,
i got a idea
as many of us are students
why can't we post our class topics and our lessons here
i makes others to know our concepts and we ourselves also can be improve because we repeated the lesson on the name of CE
hope this will be successful

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's a good idea. Start topics and others will definitely follow and get new ideas as well ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Good Idea NM ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Great idea NM...it will help CEans a lot...๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Good idea NM!!!
    I have 3 classes today namely: Engineering surveying, strength of materials and environmental engineering
    I also have pre-review class for board exam.
    This day in surveying we solve some problems regarding earthworks.
    In strength, we solve problems related to shear and moment in beams while in environmental my 2 classmate reported about waste water.
    In pre-review we take up Volume of frustum of cone/pyramid and Spheroids.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    I have 3 classes today namely: Engineering surveying, strength of materials and environmental engineering
    I also have pre-review class for board exam.
    This day in surveying we solve some problems regarding earthworks.
    In strength, we solve problems related to shear and moment in beams while in environmental my 2 classmate reported about waste water.
    In pre-review we take up Volume of frustum of cone/pyramid and Spheroids.
    but my main idea is taking a thread for each subject and explaining what we leaned there this makes the thread continues and if you want a reference it will be more efficient for us
    let me explain in my fashion
    today i attended 4 classes
    so i take 4 threads and i will explain all my subject there
    by this we can save a copy in CE and usually we have our notes this helps for us and for others
    not only students even job holders can do it they can explain their completed projects in the sense of advantages,disadvantages and usage of the projects
    hope all understood my idea
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    That's a good idea. Start topics and others will definitely follow and get new ideas as well
    sorry biggie due to some reasons i am not listened to classes today
    hope i can start it from tomorrow
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Woah, we can have a group study session too!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Woah, we can have a group study session too!!!
    thats also can be done lol
    narayana murthy
    thats also can be done lol
    Plus having kind of conferences, I meant, not our Conference, but the virtual conferences... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    narayana murthy
    but my main idea is taking a thread for each subject and explaining what we leaned there this makes the thread continues and if you want a reference it will be more efficient for us
    let me explain in my fashion
    today i attended 4 classes
    so i take 4 threads and i will explain all my subject there
    by this we can save a copy in CE and usually we have our notes this helps for us and for others
    not only students even job holders can do it they can explain their completed projects in the sense of advantages,disadvantages and usage of the projects
    hope all understood my idea
    Ok. How about if we only solve problems on that class???
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Ok. How about if we only solve problems on that class???
    lol for this question i had only one answer
    answer: no comments
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    narayana murthy
    lol for this question i had only one answer
    answer: no comments
    Lol nm!!! that's really funny!!!
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Good idea buddy!! It will surely be helpful for people who miss and bunk classes like me all the time (Now I am out of college but still.... people like me would be benefited )

-Arvind
    slashfear
    Good idea buddy!! It will surely be helpful for people who miss and bunk classes like me all the time (Now I am out of college but still.... people like me would be benefited )

-Arvind
    What about something like virtual classrooms? Streaming via SMP or TV???
  • lal
    lal
    may be we should have a special section for that. or else if every cean starts a new thread on what he studied today, i think it will get cluttered.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @lal: you missed one i said starting new thread for a subject not for a day my idea will be usefull like a notes
    all data is in one thread so it dont make much mess
    coming to praveen
    praveen: online teaching by video recording are already available i will explain to you later because i am using phone now
    @ceans: i got this idea from vanishing of good threads
    hope you all understood
    Dude, not video recording... Am saying live streaming... You get that?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Ofcource anything but most of colleges don't accept it and here i am saying about practice if we type the concept it needs to be understand and if we do like that it would be equal to 8 times reading and our explaing capacity will be increased this is my main intention behind it
    You know, Indian institutes never go with technologies... But they claim to have state-of-the-art technology!!! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Your right praveen i feel pity of our country
    Yeah! We have to change the fate... Only the students have the power in them... But even then, right now they have started something like that...Educom Smart Class I guess, which is kind of nearly equal to the idea I am thinking but very costly too... ๐Ÿ˜”
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    As it is costly no institute will be come forward to do that
    Now my idea is to have something like that through the internet. I am developing a software for it! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Now my idea is to have something like that through the internet. I am developing a software for it!
    then go for it buddy
    narayana murthy
    then go for it buddy
    Currently working on it... Many performance issues are there...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ˜Žโ€‹ I am great fan of programming and some web designing! Which language is the toughest at this time ? Why do you feel?
I'm looking for few inputs on typical problems associated with very large database systems. My knowledge of databases is very limited and that makes me feel that as the database...
Pro and con dont just mean "for" and "against". That would be too easy. As prefixes, pro sometimes means "before" and con often means "with". Here are some pros and...
Many web developers are unaware of how SQL queries can be tampered with, and assume that an SQL query is a trusted command. It means that SQL queries are able...
There are moments when I really hate technology and wish if we had never invented computers, mobile phones, tablets, Internet, television and so on. Technology advancements have turned me into...