New Idea - Online PDF Store. Is it legally acceptable?

Today I saw one website sell one book PDF in cheap rates.

If same idea if we implement for selling online what about it????

My idea is that...to sell the PDF of reference books of all stream of engineering in the form of pdf @ cheap rates (approximately 30/- to 40/-)....i know one website where all books PDF i can get....it is absolutely free and this will be captured by me...those PDF I'll upload in the website with rates given...due to free of cost for me to attract people many offer such as first two books free, refer and earn and so much... This website is mainly for engineering student of all branches...they get easily at least 5 reference book of one subject..this will help those to find easy in one website.

is it legally acceptable?????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

In order to sell the books, you will need to purchase them from the publishing house. Otherwise, it's going to be legally unacceptable. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to manage three type of accounts in my website but i am confused that how i can make it possible. 
MamePlease send me my e. maileSaharawatkumar@gmail.comJlpt N5past question paper  please help me
Design News says: Over the past few years, the world of small robots has expanded considerably. Robots have become affordable for smaller manufacturers. The result is that robots are getting...
Actually i am interested in a much more creative field such as animation and graphics drawing and painting and i really don't enjoy being  software developer for sure so i...
In school, I had chance to learn about the movement of the gyroscope, its orbits, dynamic energy etc.However the spinning direction  was not referred to.Recently I played with a spindle,...