New Here

Hi,

I am new to this and a warm hello to all. Looking forward to having a great time.

Thanks.

A
===============

Replies

• just2rock
    just2rock
    Hi Ananda,
    I on behalf of my whole team welcomes you on board to CE...Look forward to your responses & activities here...
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi Anand Roy... welcome to CE forum...:smile:

Introduce yourself to the CE...

Have fun....
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    hi ananda
    welcome to CE, hope you will enjoy 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Have some very interesting opportunities with a major product company here in Hyderabad, India. The company, founded in 1981, with 90 offices worldwide and more than 1600 employees and...
Hiii all, Do anyone have codes to generate Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum blocks? I mean the matlab codes to generate DSSS blocks. Or any links where i can get or...
Hi all, I final year student, having problem with my final year project. Hope can get help from ur guys. I want to design the ‘Tx/Rx or Bluetooth’ systems. Which...
2 Assume that the binary bit stream {1000110110} is to be modulated using BPSK with a data rate of 1 Mbps. a.What is the first-zero crossing BW of the RF...
Any one can suggest me a good research Topic for my PHD Proposal to the following Title: Information Security Policy and Strategy Regards