New here

Hello all ..

I m Karan and doin mechanical engineering.

i ve been using net since long time and visited many sites.moderator and admin of some sites related to yahoo..

But visiting this site 1st time..
hope i m welcome here..

Nice to Be Here..

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE.

great to hear that you are moderator of other sites , enjoy your stay here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word. What brought you to CE?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE.
  • DAMAGER
    DAMAGER
    i was serching for some stuff on google...and got crazyenginners link...so visited...and i found it intersting..so registered..
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    thats nice,you are welcome here and encourages to share your ideas and knowledge!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Welcome 😀
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome dude! Haha, a very interesting alias you have.

Man: Hello, how are you? My name is Jack 😀

You: Hi.. I'm DAMAGER! :twisted:

Man: :shock:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm, reminds me of the Dilbert strip -

[​IMG]

If anyone doesn't get the joke, let me know.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Ha Ha Ha..

Welcome to CE buddy !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone I am working on a project which involves fourier registration.can anyone tell me the method to apply that in MATLAB?? i need simple fourier registration not the Fourier...
Hi rocking folks.... I have an idea to develop a product which is useful to put mehndi automatically according to the design we wish. And i don't know if anything...
i ve seen that there is no 'thanks' button in here. i suggest we shuld add thanks button so users can say thanks to poster without spamming the board...and it...
​ We're going to need some real time with the device to make a final opinion, but we're cautiously optimistic that HTC has a winner with its new Hero. The...
The documentation squad will be responsible for coming up with PDfs to be included in our CE Media Kit. Remember folks, our ultimate aim is to have CE Media Kit...