CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ankita Katdare • 30 Oct, 2014 • 2 likes
Harley Davidson has launched three new bikes in India with - Breakout priced at Rs. 16,28,000, Street Glide Special priced at Rs 29,70,000 and CVO Limited price of Rs. 49,23,793 (all costs are ex-showroom Delhi). The handcrafted mean machines give a wide angle to Harley Davidson's lineup of motorcycles in India. In 2013 and earlier this year, the company's Street Glide and Street 750 motorcycles have already made home in the hearts of thousands of bike enthusiasts. While in the recent years the arrival of bikes from Kawasaki and Triumph on Indian shores have only strengthened the super bike & cruiser portfolio in the nation, the die-hard & passionate fan-following for the brand Harley Davidson remains unshaken.

The key features for the Harley Davidson Breakout include - Six-speed cruise drive transmission, a twin cam 103 engine and authentic styling owing to the low muscular profile, riser mounted speedometer, slammed console, gasser wheels, fat rear tyre and low centre mount plate.

harley-davidson--breakout
The Harley Davidson Street Glide Special priced at 29.7 Lakh, features high output twin cam 103 1,690cc engine, project RUSHMORE control, Dual Halogen headlight & foglamps, Dunlop multi-tread tyres and Brembo brakes to name a few specs.

harley-davidson-street-glide-special
The highest priced among the lot, Harley Davidson CVO Limited (CVO short for ‘Custom Vehicle Operations’) is powered by a twin-cooled, high output twin cam 110 Project Rushmore engine, 6-speed cruise drive transmission, ventilator intake with Screamin' Eagle badge, steering head and front forks, daymaker LED headlights and foglamps, Brembo brakes and ergonomically designed hand controls.

harley-davidson-cvo-limited
The bikes are said to be assembled at the company's plant in Bawal, Haryana. The bikes should be soon available for display across more than 15 outlets across India. What are your thoughts about the looks and specs on the new Harley Davidson motorcycles in India? Share with us in comments below.

Source: Harley Davidson India
@Ramani Aswath • 31 Oct, 2014 • 1 like Nothing on the road can zoom past anything in Bangalore. Quite often 10 kmph is all that you average.
I have seen some HD bikes ridden by dhothi clad sugar cane farmers from the Karnataka sugar belt, who only can afford these.
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 31 Oct, 2014 Oops
The price tag makes me crazy!!!
Definitely overpriced for the sake of brand name.
@Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran • 31 Oct, 2014 Aimed only for big shots!!!
Simply jealous of them!!!
@Rajni Jain • 01 Nov, 2014 30 lakhs and 50 Lakhs !!
Harley have its charm and these two bikes are just awesome, still Price is way way on the higher side.
@Bella Edward • 02 Dec, 2014 OMG.. SO COOL 😀
1.5k views

Related Posts

@Debasmita Banerjee · Nov 20, 2017

Many times these type of self-evaluating questions become problematic in an interview and you almost lose your nerve in thinking what you will say that would make them feel you...
2.7k views

@Abhishek Rawal · Oct 3, 2013

'Smart launcher' is very attractive launcher for Android phones which will give you Ubuntu touch's Unity experience. Smart launcher is consuming very low amount of resources (around 7-8 MB for...
1.8k views

@Jason Estibeiro · Mar 14, 2014

Using a computer-aided design tool, researchers at Virginia Tech and Massachusetts Institute of Technology have created genetic languages to handle the design of biological systems. GenoCAD is an open-source software...
1.8k views

@harpreetbrar · Jul 7, 2009

Hello CE's, This is about my summer term project. I want to worked on RTOS based project. but i am confused...😕 I require the following information: 1. where can i...
3.1k views

@Yasha Jain · Jun 29, 2018

I wish to know what is the right way to update my email ID in TCS Next Step portal. I entered incorrect email ID at the time of signing up....
7.2k views