New GRE (Revised) Sample Quantitative Reasoning Questions

[​IMG]
The figure above shows a circle with center C and radius 6. What is the sum of the areas of the two shaded regions?

• 7.5 π
  • 6 π
  • 4.5 π
  • 4 π
  • 3 π

[​IMG]
The figure above shows the graph of a function f, defined by f(x) = |2x| + 4 for all numbers x. For which of the following functions g defined for all numbers x does the graph of g intersect the graph of f ?

• g(x) = x - 2
  • g(x) = x + 3
  • g(x) = 2x-2
  • g(x) = 2x + 3
  • g(x) = 3x - 2

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    No takers for these questions? They are pretty easy.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Answers:

1.D
    2.E
  • gretaker
    gretaker
    I second that.
    1. D
    2. E

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1. Each employee of a certain company is in either Department X or Department Y, and there are more than twice as many employees in Department X as in Department...
Questions of this type ask you either to enter the answer as an integer or a decimal in a single answer box or to enter it as a fraction in...
😔I have to do an assignment about the Shielding Performance of IT cable. Could you guys give me an idea of what are the performances of shielded cable?
Questions of this type ask you to compare two quantities — Quantity A and Quantity B — and then determine which of four statements describes the comparison. 1. Quantity A...
​ 1. Approximately how many people are in the production and transportation sector of the workforce? 9 million 12 million 15 million 18 million 21 million 2. Approximately what fraction...