New GRE Rescore For Analytical Writing - Would You Opt For it?

Has anyone tried to get their Analytical writing test rescored? Is it worth the risk?

I heard it takes $55 for a Rescore from ETS.

I guess, if you are going to apply to a tech university, they don't take into consideration AWA score (most always).

I would like to read your suggestions & experience.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are facing a HR interview in campus recruitment drive, you are most likely to face this question: What do you know about our company? Share with us, how...
Is there any method or device which would enable to map my location indoor ie in closed building , I have got integrated GPS and AGPS in mobile.Please suggest any...
Could someone share the latest campus placement papers i.e. for Adobe System's campus drive in 2011? What kind of questions do they ask? Is the pattern same as the last...
WIPRO technologies is a leading software industry and third largest after TCS and Infosys. Its selection criteria is as follows Aptitude test:The aptitude test by WIPRO is a bit tough...
Depleting natural resources such as coal, petroleum products, and uncontrolled deforestation for urban development, have compelled visionaries to tap solar power as a sustainable and green power source. However present...