New Gmail Design Coming Soon

Google accidentally posted following video and then quickly removed it. The video shows the next redesign of Gmail with new cool features. Take a look at following video -

[video=youtube;aF2I8c3fNQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aF2I8c3fNQs[/video]

New features include better search box, revamped UI, adjustable chat and tags positions and high definition themes.

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    Looks good, new features usually come with increased performance.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OCZ has released the 1 TB laptop SSD which is first of its kind in the industry. The SSD is based on new Indilinx Everest Controller. It has a nice...
I heard Adani Enterprises Limited visits several campuses for placements. Could someone share their placement papers and detailed recruitment procedure?
What is the recruitment procedure for Reliance Infrastructure? Does it visit campus regularly? What is the placement criteria? Please share Placement Papers if any.
What is the recruitment procedure for Jindal Steel and Power? Does it visit campus regularly? What is the placement criteria? Please share Placement Papers if any.
What is the recruitment procedure for GAIL? Does it visit campus regularly? What is the placement criteria? Please share Placement Papers if any.