New Features In Windows Phone 'Mango'

Okay, pardon my limited knowledge as I haven't followed news on the Microsoft's Mango phone. Steve Ballmer promised that the new update will bring over 500 new features to the phone. Can someone throw some light on what are these features? We of course don't want all the features, but it would be nice if someone can post the highlight features [​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Plz Help me with good institutes for GATE Coaching in CSE at Delhi.
iPhone 4 has been launched in India on AirTel and Aircel networks. I've been looking for recommendations on which network provider has better offer for the phone. Airtel said that...
HTC recently launched HTC Wildfire S in India for a price of Rs. 14k. We covered the news through VoiCE. Now, there are several users who are looking to buy...
Hello all, thought of sharing this news with you Dear Associates, Our attention has been drawn to the fraudulent activities in the name of Mr.Ashish Bakshi (Deputy Manager HR); CONT...
The trend among Indian IT engineers to get 'on-site' has been existing over a decade now. Through 'on-site' engineers are sent to client's site of working for a limited period...