New Feature: Thread Tags

CEans,

I hope you must have noticed the thread tags feature newly introduce to CE. Thread tags are the keywords that can be used to identify the discussion and help a lot in SEO [ Search Engine Optimization ].

So I request you all to:

• Add appropriate tags to every new thread you start [not mandatory]
  • Add tags to existing threads. You will see the 'edit tags' option at the end of every thread [at the bottom of every page].
Note: The tags must be minimum 3 character and max. 25 character long.

If you have any questions on usage of tags, post your query here. I'll answer your questions. 😀

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Sounds good ! Can a user see tag cloud ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, its there at the end of the thread and also under 'Search' options (in the navigation bar).
  • kaveendra
    kaveendra
    hello
    I want to use the tags. you can help me?

======================================

#-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEans, I request all of you to help us tag the existing threads and all new threads 😀 . Simply scroll down to the bottom of the page, while viewing the thread. The 'tags' box appears just above the quick reply box.

Click on 'Edit tags' link and add the descriptive tags to the thread! 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The title says it, looking to hire a small group of final year students lead by experienced faculty, to take my concept device to a working prototype. Multidisciplinary expertise needed;...
This thread is deleted by me- dont want "Tech info" to be in a Junkyard!
hi , anybody who reads this please tell me wher can i find jsdk2.0 servlet runner for download bcos my exams r nearing n i ve to practice my java...
hi,i m second yr mechanical engg student..can anyone pls tell me about the jobs and companies regarding mechatronics nad control systems..??

hi

hi to all the engineers.