New Feature - CrazyEngineers Connections!

We are super happy and excited to launch the latest feature on CrazyEngineers - Connections!

Connections is one of the most important features we were working on since past few weeks and it has now been made available to everyone on CrazyEngineers. 

What are connections anyway?

With connections, you can send a connection request to any other member of CE and if they Accept your connection, you two will be connected. 

This is an important feature that forms the basis of several upcoming features on CrazyEngineers

How to Send A Connection Request?

As of now with Connections β (0.8) we have added a new button to the profile. In order to view other member's connections, you must be connected to them. 

Please be aware that this is the beta version of Connections and we suspect there might be a few bugs. Do help us discover them so that we can fix them on priority. 

If you have any suggestions for the Connections Feature, Please let us know below.

Stay Connected! ? 

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Have sent connection requests to many CEans I know. :) Feels great.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Where will connections be used?

As I mentioned, "Connections" forms the basis of several upcoming features. For example - you will be able to exchange direct/private messages with only the users you are connected with. We'll also have 'Challenges' in Quizzr where only connected CEans will be able to challenge each other. I'll not disclose everything right away ? 

Of course, Connections is currently in Beta; and that means it will be improved in coming days.

If you have suggestions or questions about Connections, please ask them below. 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

As of now hard wired. PCB will follow. Who knows if #-Link-Snipped-# has an ICE version up the sleeve?

• Mohit Patil
    Mohit Patil

Can I see my connections?

• Rohit Kumar
    Rohit Kumar

Great. I really liked it.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - you can see your own connections on your profile. We'll soon have an easy access to all the connections. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As much I enjoy CE, I hate the fact that it drops me an e-mail upon my each activity.Yeah, I could put CE alias in spam, but I don't want...
Greetings. Please do you offer online training? I wish to receive online training on chemcad. In interested on mastering chemical process simulation, equipment design and process optimisation using chemcad.  
I'm exploring the possibility of adding index on a fixed-length VARCHAR column on table in MySQL database I'm working on. This table is expected to grow big very quickly [over...
Swiggy Stores has been announced and the food delivery game's just got more interesting. Swiggy said that their delivery boys will now deliver not only food from restaurants, but also...