New CS Seminar Topic: Thunderbolt Technology

I'm really impressed by the Thunderbolt technology developed by Apple and Intel. It's the latest CS/IT/Electronics Seminar Topic which you can use for your presentation.

We've a separate discussion thread going on to discuss the technology: #-Link-Snipped-#

Our VoiCE Coverage: -
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• nehajalan20
    nehajalan20
    hiiii
    i am doing b.tech. i choose "THUNDERBOLT" as my seminar topic. i need more information about this technology to prepare for seminar.this is my first seminar. plz suggest me where i found more info about it.
    plz help me
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nehajalan20
    hiiii
    i am doing b.tech. i choose "THUNDERBOLT" as my seminar topic. i need more information about this technology to prepare for seminar.this is my first seminar. plz suggest me where i found more info about it.
    plz help me
    Your reference points would be Wikipedia and Apple & Intel's official website. They've jointly developed the technology, so you should find all the information there. Let us know if you need further help.
  • AJAI ASHOK
    AJAI ASHOK
    hiiiiiiiii frnd................ i,am also choose th thunderbolt as th seminar topic........... its my mail id .if u gt any addtnl infrmtn plz send it
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    AJAI ASHOK
    hiiiiiiiii frnd................ i,am also choose th thunderbolt as th seminar topic........... its my mail id .if u gt any addtnl infrmtn plz send it
    Why do you want us to mail you the information when lot of it is being shared online on forums so that it is available for larger audience? Go through the information available and ask your questions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This would be a typical news item but I'd like to discuss this from a CS engineering perspective. The biggest challenge in front of Google is that they should filter...
Samsung, the leader in display technology is now working on a new technology that will make OLED and CLD look like a thing of past. The biggest disadvantage OLED had,...
I feel sad to see the lack of awareness and willingness among engineers about entrepreneurship and starting new companies on their own. I thought of collecting information about the lesser...
If you feel too tired to drive after a long day at your office or if you are simply too lazy to put your hands on the steering wheel, then...
CEGONSOFT is continuously spamming CE Forums and I want to make CEans aware that the companies that spam forums and ignore our warnings should be banned. I'd never trust a...